A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kitazono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kitazono, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitazono has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Tsuta Kitazono MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Kitazono practice?
- Dr. Mary Kitazono has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kitazono practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hightstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kendall Park, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Hightstown Radiologists.