A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kitazono Hammell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitazono Hammell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitazono Hammell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kitazono Hammell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitazono Hammell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Kitazono Hammell MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Kitazono Hammell practice?
- Dr. Mary Kitazono Hammell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kitazono Hammell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Radiologists.