A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Klenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Klenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Klenz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klenz graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Klenz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Klenz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Klenz practice?
- Dr. Mary Klenz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Klenz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.