A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kleschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kleschen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleschen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kleschen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kleschen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleschen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kleschen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Zeita Kleschen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Z. Kleschen practice?
- Dr. Mary Kleschen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kleschen practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Primary Care Doctors.