Learn more about Dr. Mary Klix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Klix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Klix, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Klix graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klix has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Klix MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Klix practice?
- Dr. Mary Klix has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Klix practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.