A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Klix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Klix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Klix, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Klix graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klix has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans