A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Klix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Klix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klix
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Klix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Klix, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Klix graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klix has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Klix MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Klix practice?
- Dr. Mary Klix has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Klix practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.