A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Knapp is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Knapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Janet Knapp DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Mary Knapp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Knapp practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.