A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Knapp is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Knapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Janet Knapp DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Mary Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Knapp practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Primary Care Doctors.