A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Knapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Knapp practice?
Dr. Mary Knapp practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.