A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kneiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kneiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kneiser, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneiser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kneiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Kneiser MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Kneiser practice?
- Dr. Mary Kneiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kneiser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Physiatrists.