Learn more about Dr. Mary Kneiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kneiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kneiser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kneiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kneiser, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneiser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kneiser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Kneiser MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Kneiser practice?
- Dr. Mary Kneiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kneiser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Physiatrists.