Dr. Mary Knox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Knox?

February 13th, 2017

Awesome!

Mary made me feel so comfortable. She made it a point to ask answer about myself and get to know me as a first time patient. I am looking forward to having her as my primary doctor!

August 20th, 2015

Unprofessional

Do not ever use this Dr. She is an amature in my opinion and her assistant is no better. They had me undress of everything for an EKG that was not even ordered by my surgion. She wants you to come to the Dr every other DAy. Not to mention the initial reason y I did not want to ever go back to this office is because her assistant called my phone ten times while I was at work to tell me my liver enzymes were 3 numbers higher than it should have been. You would have thought I was dying the way they kept calling my phone. The worse at least.Then she emailed my surgion and caused him to reschedule my surgery because I chose to go to another Dr. Unprofessional. This is what I experienced I hope you have a better one.

September 18th, 2014

Horrible

I wish I would have read the reviews before I went to her.. Went for a physical and because I was suffering migraines. She asked me questions such as " have you even been paid money for sex" I'm a Business professional she was rude and and no sympathy what so ever.. I was in pain and not once did she ask if I was ok... I felt disrespected , and insulted.. She asked me so many personal questions I felt like she didn't even care about what I was really there for

April 9th, 2014

A caring and concerned physician

I'm really surprised at the negative comments here. I, too, "inherited" Dr. Knox when Dr. Teigland left the practice, and I admit I was spoiled by the amount of time Dr. T would spend with me. However, I've now seen Dr. Knox three times: for an annual exam, a sick visit, and a follow up. On each visit, she's been very thorough taking my history, and made good, solid medical decisions that have been right on target. Perhaps what other people perceive as aloofness or lack of bedside manner is just her demeanor, which to me is calm and reassuring! To each his/her own, I say.

March 30th, 2014

HORRIBLE, UNFRIENDLY AND DOWNRIGHT RUDE!!!

Was a new patient after relocating from up north. This Dr. has no bedside manner at all. She tried to play gynecologist and insisted over and over that she do an exam on my daughter after we had asked for a recommendation since we were new to the area. We explained that we were only there for a physical/basic blood work and that we would prefer to see a specialist for anything further. If she wanted to play gynecologist perhaps she should have gone to school for it. If that wasn't enough, when we asked for a referral for a therapist because my daughter suffers from ADD she tries to play psychologist and prescribe antidepressants. This Dr. is out of her mind and very confused about what her specialty is. Would not recommend ever.

February 25th, 2014

Horrible Appointment

Recently had my first and last appointment with Dr. Know, she was 1 1/2 hours late for my appointment, never once apologized and was very rude. I felt no connection, she was simply not concerned with hearing about my needs. I was there for my annual physical which she never truly completed because she was running so far behind. I will never go back to Dr Knox or Southpark Family....once Dr Teigland left the practice, the standard of care and professionalism left with her..... very disappointed!

February 3rd, 2014

Fabulous

I have been seeing Dr.Knox for almost 10 years. She is extremely thorough and if she is unsure, she will get a 2nd opinion. She has even called me to follow-up after I have been treated by other doctors - just to see how things went and to keep my file updated.

October 8th, 2013

Wasn't going to leave review but think w my experience I better

Don't have a long history with this practice, but after the visits I've had I thought I'd better leave a response. I was recommended to this practice by a friend 3 or 4 years ago. My friend highly recommended Dr. Tiegland. i had 1 visit with her & it went well. The other visits that I had at this practice I can't say they went well. I've had a few visits with Dr. Knox. I found vitals.com, & Read the reviews. I can very much relate to some of the comments made by these other patients. I had a very unsettled feeling when I left my last visit with Dr. Knox. I knew that day I would not be returning to South Park Family Physicians.

October 5th, 2013

The dr spent time with me , runs lots of test to make sure nothing is missed. I would recommend Dr Knox to anyone seeking out a family practice physician.

September 20th, 2013

Do not waste your time

Dr. Knox recently joined South Park Family Physicians. My regular physician was booked so I decided to take a chance. Never again. She is not thorough, insensitive and makes assumptions without inquiry. It is sad because they needed an additional physician. Too bad they picked a lemon.

February 22nd, 2013

Southpark Family Medical

The worst beside manner ever. Also very condescending. I ask about checking something specific from my blood work and her comment was a smack down and instead of explaining things with some finesse. I was going to be a new patient but her attitude was so matter of fact I'm the doctor here that I didn't even care to finish my consult and walked out. She should not be in the business of treating people or animals for that matter. Just because you are smart enough to become a doctor and receive your license don't me a thing if you can retain patients or build solid practice. I read the reviews before I went and wanted to give her a fair chance. Trust me when I say the reviews on here are dead on. She doesn't deserve even one star, but I had to select one in order to submit this reveiw

January 16th, 2013

Great

Dr. Knox is great! She took me off of an over prescribed prescription drug that I had problem with but didn't recognize. My life is much better now and really appreciate having someone who cares.