A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kollakuzhiyil graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kollakuzhiyil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Kollakuzhiyil MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Kollakuzhiyil practice?
- Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.