Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil
Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kollakuzhiyil is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery and New York Presbyterian Hospital, Ny. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Kollakuzhiyil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Irwin Nydick
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi65
Dr. Michael Henry
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi21