Dr. Mary Kotob Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary Kotob?

July 20th, 2016

I like Dr. Kotob. She is a caring person and has always taken good care of me.

November 16th, 2015

Bad

September 20th, 2015

Worst experience ever. Beware, money hungry, does not care about patients.

May 28th, 2015

beware

Big mistake as choosing her as my doctor. 0 bedside manner and wrong diagnosis. Caused a lot of stress and headaches and she won't even respond to my questions. She rushed the last app and almost kicked me out. There are many fabulous doctors in the same building. please choose wisely and stay away from Dr. KOTOB!

February 22nd, 2015

I am not sure about this doctor.

I was left for ages in the waiting room and then again in the exam room. When the doctor finally came in she was rather abrupt. She seemed competent but a bit of a female "Doc Martin". It wasn't the bedside manner that I had hoped for. I'm not sure if I will stay at this practice.

February 14th, 2015

Went through 2 procedures (laparodcopy and D&C) when i was perfectly healthy. She wanted money and actually the d&c was not explained to me so it was a surprise when i found out after the surgery. She showed me horrible endometriosis pictures saying she was looking for that when in all my ultrasounds i was perfect. She hurt me, no bedside, didnt return my calls, and 2 years later i am still in pain. Beware!!!!! She has some serious hate or mental problems she takes out on her patients. I still have nightmares from this experience.

March 6th, 2011

Most compassionate doctor I have ever known.Very unusual in that she is willing to follow her personal beliefs even when it will cost her business! Patients can expect state of the art medical care with integrity.

February 4th, 2011

Do not go to this doctor for hormone replacement therapy. She knows very little about it and has to look at a chart to help her out. She also doesn't believe that grown women have the right to decide what medical procedures they want. I specifically asked her not to do a pap smear. I later found out she did it anyway. When checking my insurance statement I saw she made twice as much money on the visit by doing the pap.

January 16th, 2011

Starts with a B ends in CH

If I had known then what I know now, Dr. Kotob would likely no longer be "PRACTICING" RECKLESS Puts her personal interests before those of her patient(s)

October 26th, 2010

No Nonsense Doctor

I've seen Dr Kotob for over ten years. She tells it like it is. While she is very self assured and confident, I have never found her to be "full of herself". She has always told me what she thinks and what my options are. I wouldn't describe her as warm and fuzzy, but as genuinely caring and professional.

September 8th, 2010

I agree with several other postings. After seeing Dr. Kotob for several years, I was abruptly informed last year that she would no longer be prescribing birth control because of her religious beliefs. I absolutely respect the religious beliefs of others, however, I found it both disrespectful and irresponsible for a doctor to not continue to prescribe birth control pills to a patient who has no desire nor the resources to bear and/or support children at this juncture. Unlike many peers my age, I am trying to be responsible and not bring children into this world until I have the means, maturity level, and life experience to be a fit parent - for a doctor to not provide me with the prescriptions necessary to ensure I don't have children before I am ready seems to suit the doctor's needs more so than my own. Suffice it to say - I'm not willing to put my Doctor's religious beliefs before my needs.

April 30th, 2010

Unprofessional

I would not recommend that anyone see this doctor or visit this particular clinic. The clinic itself is completely disorganized: I was charged for procedures that I never asked for and, in fact, specifically said that I did not want. I signed a form that said I DID NOT want the doctor to check for HPV, but she or her nurses apparently forgot or overlooked that I said this and I just received a bill. I should also mentioned that this doctor felt that it was necessary to tell me that she would not prescribe birth control b/c it goes against her religious beliefs. If I had known this, I would not have visited this clinic.