A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Koumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Koumas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koumas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Koumas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koumas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koumas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Koumas DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Koumas practice?
- Dr. Mary Koumas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Koumas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest Primary Care Doctors.