A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Koumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Koumas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koumas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koumas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koumas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koumas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Koumas DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Koumas practice?
- Dr. Mary Koumas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Koumas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lake Forest, CA.
See Lake Forest Primary Care Doctors and Lake Forest General Practitioners.