A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kovalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kovalak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovalak
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kovalak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kovalak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalak graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovalak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Kovalak MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Kovalak practice?
- Dr. Mary Kovalak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kovalak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists and Lone Tree Gastroenterologists.