A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kovalak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kovalak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovalak
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kovalak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kovalak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalak graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kovalak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Kovalak MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Kovalak practice?
- Dr. Mary Kovalak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kovalak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Parker, CO.
See Lone Tree Internists and Lone Tree Gastroenterologists.