A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Krause is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Krause, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krause has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Krause MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Krause practice?
- Dr. Mary Krause has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Krause practices Family Medicine near Swartz Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Swartz Creek Family Physicians.