Dr. Mary Kriner MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Mineola, NY

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2016
She was always very nice... Never had a problem with anything and she was always pleasant....

March 29th, 2016
This dr is an obnoxious, rude, nasty human being no bedside manner at all she should not be dealing with patients very unprofessional she needs to have her license taken away!!!!

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Kriner
All I can say is she is the best. I received all the information and caring and professionalism from her and her office. It means so much to have a dr. actually speak to you, spend time w/you.and explain everything. I have been to other drs. and it was a terrible experience. Thank God for Dr. Kriner.

June 11th, 2012
Dr.Kriner is the only Gyn I would ever see. As long as she's practicing I will go to her. She delivered my 4 children..the (last pregnancy I had twins) that was 16yrs ago. My oldest is now 19. I still have her as my GYN. She is very professional but most of all she cares about taking care of you and your well being. Gives you the time you need and never rushes. LOVE HER!

May 8th, 2012
don't go..
This Dr. just listens to what you have to say and keeps saying YES.. don't worry.. The office set me up with her at the last min since my regular Dr. wasn't available. I told her we were planning on TTC in a month or two.. she never even ordered a blood test for me to see if i'm ok before we start trying... ordering a blood test should be the basic thing a dr. should do when you hear someone is preparing for TTC.. i shouldn't have to beg for one.. I would definitely avoid this dr.. thoroughly incompetent...

July 17th, 2009
Frustrated!
Although Dr. Kriner is a good doctor -- kind, fairly thorough, seems to listen well and show concern and give proper information/diagnoses...getting to the doctor is frustrating beyond belief. The office phone is RARELY answered by staff, and when it is answered, I am ALWAYS put on a long hold; then often disconnected before anyone picks up again. Furthermore, when I am able to make an appointment, I have NEVER been seen on time. Each time I have seen Dr. Kriner, I arrived on time but was made to wait AT LEAST 45 minutes after the time of my scheduled appointment. Then I am forced to wait even more, with nothing but a paper gown on, inside the examination room. I have been seeing Dr. Kriner for several years now, and I have had enough. The worst part is, no one ever acknowledges the wait time and poor staff response to calls. No one has ever said to me that they apologize for making me wait (which other doctors do when they know they are running behind schedule) or that they are aware that they have ruined my schedule or that my time is important, too.

January 6th, 2017