A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kukolich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kukolich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kukolich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukolich graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kukolich has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kukolich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Kukolich practice?
Dr. Mary Kukolich practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Waco, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.