A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kukolich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kukolich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kukolich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukolich graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kukolich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Kukolich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Kukolich practice?
- Dr. Mary Kukolich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Kukolich practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.