A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Kush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Kush is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kush
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kush Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Kush, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kush graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Adams-Hanover Counseling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathleen Kush MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Kush practice?
- Dr. Mary Kush has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Kush practices Psychiatry near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Psychiatrists.