A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Brown, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Linda Brown M.P.H. and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Mary Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Brown practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.