A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lewis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Loretta Lewis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Mary Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lewis practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gordon, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.