A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lewis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Lewis practice?
Dr. Mary Lewis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians and Augusta Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Lewis, Dr. Molly Lewis, Dr. Marlyn Lewis, Dr. Marybeth Lewis, Dr. Mimi Lewis, Dr. Marianne Lewis, Dr. Polly Lewis, Dr. Marisela Lewis