A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Williams, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pigmented Nevus
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynne Krueger Williams MD is a female Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Mary Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Williams practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Pediatricians.