A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Williams, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pigmented Nevus
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynne Krueger Williams MD is a female Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Mary Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Williams practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Pediatricians.