A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Langdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Langdon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Langdon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langdon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Langdon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Gerard Langdon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Langdon practice?
- Dr. Mary Langdon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Langdon practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.