A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Langdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Langdon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langdon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langdon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Langdon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langdon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Langdon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Gerard Langdon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Langdon practice?
- Dr. Mary Langdon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Langdon practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.