A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lanza, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanza graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Lanza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lanza MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Lanza practice?
- Dr. Mary Lanza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lanza practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.