A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Larson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Larson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Stella Larson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Larson practice?
- Dr. Mary Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Larson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.