Learn more about Dr. Mary Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Larson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Larson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Stella Larson MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Larson practice?
- Dr. Mary Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Larson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.