Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Feel insecure without Dr Larson until Feb. 2014. Wife of Gary Armstrong  |  show details
by Barbara Armstrong on Oct 14th, 2013

Hope all is well with Dr Larson, and her family! Heard she was on medical leave until February 2014! Of course we are concerned, and wish the best for her. She has the best bedside manner ever, and she has been taking care of my husband for a little over 10 years! She is compassionate, understanding, and treated me like I was also her patient. She understands it is just as hard for the spouse, or family, and not just her patient. She has a since of humor, and you really feel how much she cares about you and your family, and how they are feeling. Hope she will be back sooner then planned, and that she is healthy, and well! She has a very hard job, emotionally, and physically! I was so fortunate it was Dr. Larson that horrible night when she came to my husbands aide, in the emergency room, She knew what exactly what was going on with him, even though he was only fifty three years old. June 2013 was ten years since his heart attack, and he is doing great, thanks to her! Come back to work soon Dr Larson, you are missed, and Gary and I hope all is well! Stay off your bike on Arastradero road! My husband Gary says it's not safe! Take care, and hurry back soon!

|  show details
May 29th, 2012

Dr. Larson is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent communicator. She partnered with my mom and gave her excellent care and guidance.