A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Laudati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Laudati graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Laudati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Laudati MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Laudati practice?
- Dr. Mary Laudati has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Laudati practices Pediatrics near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Pediatricians.