The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Laughlin
Dr. Mary Laughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Laughlin is affiliated with UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, University Hospitals Case Medical Center and University of Virginia Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Laughlin has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Mary Laughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Gina Chen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0.43 mi21
Dr. Bruce Arthur
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0.43 mi12
Dr. Richard Spech
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Cleveland, OH 0.61 mi29