A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Laya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Laya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Laya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laya graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Laya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Laya MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Laya practice?
- Dr. Mary Laya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Laya practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.