A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lee-Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lee-Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee-Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee-Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Wong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee-Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lee-Wong MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Lee-Wong practice?
- Dr. Mary Lee-Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.