A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lee-Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lee-Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Wong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee-Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Fun Lee-Wong MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Lee-Wong practice?
- Dr. Mary Lee-Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.