A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lee-Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lee-Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee-Wong
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lee-Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Wong graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lee-Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lee-Wong MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Lee-Wong practice?
- Dr. Mary Lee-Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.