More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Leppert
Dr. Mary Leppert, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Windsor Mill, MD and Baltimore, MD. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Neurology. Dr. Leppert is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Kennedy Krieger Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Leppert has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mary Leppert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Marian LaMonte
Baltimore, MD 0 mi23
Dr. Sonia Hodge
Baltimore, MD 0 mi34
Dr. Steven Breiter
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi30