ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Mary Lescher Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Showing 2 of 2 Ratings

need info

Posted on January 14th, 2014

I think her father worked on me as a baby need some info was one of his most famous patients his experimental treatment saved my life I think there were articles written in Chicago newspapers about me and experimental treatment he took great pride in my life would like to know if she is his daughter and would love to talk to her about it

Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Diabetic Macular Edema

Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Mary Lescher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maywood, IL.