Dr. Mary Lescher Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 14th, 2014

need info

I think her father worked on me as a baby need some info was one of his most famous patients his experimental treatment saved my life I think there were articles written in Chicago newspapers about me and experimental treatment he took great pride in my life would like to know if she is his daughter and would love to talk to her about it

October 19th, 2016