A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Leventhal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leventhal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leventhal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Leventhal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Leventhal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Mary Leventhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Leventhal practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.