A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Levin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ilene Levin MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary I. Levin practice?
- Dr. Mary Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Levin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.