Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Lewis never rushes you. She is thorough, and always precautionary. Seldom to never runs late. She is excellent with maintaining her schedule and the wait is never long.

April 21st, 2016
I was on hold a very long time trying to schedule an appointment. After waiting for ten minutes, I hung up. I called again and had to wait another 7 minutes for my call to be answered.

February 20th, 2015
5 stars for Med East and Dr Lewis!
Dr Lewis is very thorough and I've never been to a more prompt office or Dr. I wait no longer than 5 minutes to be taken back from the waiting room and normally 5 mins or less to actually see Dr Lewis. I am very happy I selected her to be my long term care provider. I tell everyone how great she and the office staff are.

November 27th, 2013
Thankful She Is My Doctor
I was one of her first patients at Kresge office. I was searching for a doctor that I felt confident and comfortable with. I was very sick and in and out of the hospital. I see her every three months and I have been hospital free since 1999. She is always there for me regardless of time of day or day of week. I greatly appreciate her.

September 29th, 2011
She gives good patient care
She is a good doctor and a good listener. After one diagnosis, I thought maybe she was wrong, so I went to a specialist for my back, just to find out she was right all along. Whenever I have an emergency, they always see me at the a.m. or p.m. clinic.

December 30th, 2010
She's a good doctor!
I've had my share of bad and good doctors, and have been very pleased with Dr. Lewis. She listens. She asks questions. And she listens to the answer. She has worked with me through a variety of illnesses, and referred when necessary - after she has determined that I NEED to be referred. With the walk-in clinic, I've been able to see her for sinus infections, upper respiratory infections, etc. without a fixed appt. Her bedside manner comes off as abrupt at first, but I believe she really cares for her patients, and she seems to warm after several visits. I like her.