Dr. Mary Jo Liszek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Jo Liszek?

Go somewhere else, anywhere but her

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I have been to many doctors in the past two years trying to solve pelvic pain, this has to be the worst doctor I have seen yet, I have never been told I was a pain catastrophizer until I met her. I still have no correct diagnosis or resolution of my pain, but she has given pretty much every diagnosis there is for pelvic pain and sends me on wild goose chases round and round to every other doctor in their program who also have no answers.

Misdiagnosed me, almost killed me

Posted on February 9th, 2010

Because Dr. Liszek wouldn't listen to my complaints about not feeling well, losing weight without trying, etc., she failed to diagnose an abdominal cyst (the size of a softball) that ruptured. I ended up with peritonitis because of the ruptured cyst . After surgery, I was only given a 2% chance of surviving the night. Because of the severity of the peritonitis, I went septic, had kidney failure, had fluid in the sac around my heart, was given a tracheotomy and put on a ventilator, and permanently carry a deep V-shaped scar across my abdomen. I spent 6 weeks in ICU, 4 weeks in rehab learning to walk again and months out of work. I fired her as my doctor, and if it hadn't have been for Dr. Jack Pickleman, who saved my life, I would have been a *dead* patient of Mary Liszek.

Posted on September 28th, 2017