Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Louisa Barnhart
Dr. Mary Louisa Barnhart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterville, ME, with other offices in Waterville, ME and Augusta, ME (and 1 other location). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry. Dr. Barnhart is affiliated with Mainegeneral Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Louisa Barnhart has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Mary Louisa Barnhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterville, ME.
Dr. Janis Petzel
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Waterville, ME 0 mi20
Dr. Paul Minot
Psychiatry, Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology
Waterville, ME 0 mi36
Dr. John Brennan
Waterville, ME 0.21 mi53