Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Louise Decker
Dr. Mary Louise Decker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Decker is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center and Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Louise Decker has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Louise Decker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, PA.
Dr. Bradley Fenster
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kingston, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Richard Alley
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kingston, PA 0 mi53
Dr. Richard Huskey
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Kingston, PA 0 mi32