A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lowen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lowen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Physician Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Lowen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Lowen practice?
- Dr. Mary Lowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lowen practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.