A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lowen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lowen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Physician Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Lowen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Lowen practice?
- Dr. Mary Lowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lowen practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.