A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lowen, Family Practitioner is Good. Dr. Lowen has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lowen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Eating Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Physician Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Lowen practice?
Dr. Mary Lowen practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Lowen, Dr. Molly Lowen, Dr. Marlyn Lowen, Dr. Marybeth Lowen, Dr. Mimi Lowen, Dr. Marianne Lowen, Dr. Polly Lowen, Dr. Marisela Lowen