Dr. Mary Koeppe Luidens MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Luidens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diabetes, Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Lipid Disorders Thyroid Dysfunction, and Lipid Metabolism Disorders.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luidens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Luidens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Stratton VA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luidens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Luidens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Luidens practice?
Dr. Mary Luidens practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Luidens, Dr. Molly Luidens, Dr. Marlyn Luidens, Dr. Marybeth Luidens, Dr. Mimi Luidens, Dr. Marianne Luidens, Dr. Polly Luidens, Dr. Marisela Luidens