Learn more about Dr. Mary Luidens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Luidens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Luidens, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Luidens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Luidens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luidens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary Luidens practice?
Dr. Mary Luidens practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albany, NY.
See Albany Endocrinologists.