A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Luidens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Luidens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Luidens, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Luidens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Luidens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Luidens MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mary Luidens practice?
- Dr. Mary Luidens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Luidens practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albany, NY.
See Albany Endocrinologists.