A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Erickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Foster Erickson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Mary Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Erickson practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners.