A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lunde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lunde, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunde graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lunde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
- Austin Medical Center - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Lunde DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Lunde practice?
- Dr. Mary Lunde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lunde practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Psychiatrists and Saint Cloud Child Psychiatrists.