A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lynass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lynass, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynass
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lynass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynass graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lynass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Beatrice Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jean Lynass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Lynass practice?
- Dr. Mary Lynass has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lynass practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.