A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lynass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lynass, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynass
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lynass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lynass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynass graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lynass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Beatrice Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jean Lynass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Lynass practice?
- Dr. Mary Lynass has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lynass practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.