A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lynch is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lynch has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Frances Abraham Lynch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Mary Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lynch practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.