Dr. Mary Bundy MD Patient Reviews

2.2

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
She bailed on her patients, blessing in disguise!
We saw Dr. Bundy in Jeffersonville for a couple of years. As a college educated woman myself, it didn't set well with me that she was so condescending and rude. She treats you like you're an imbecile and looks down upon people. She has no bedside manner whatsoever. We went in for a checkup one day, after deciding to give her one more chance, lol and behold, she'd up and vanished. The staff said she just didn't come back. So, we saw Dr. Boada and now, Dr. Tucker and they are great. We'll stay with Norton's Childrens Medical Assocoates and recommend them highly now that she is gone.

July 1st, 2016
Do not go to her at any location
Daughter was born almost 3 months early, she never went to hospital, found out months later. At her 1st visit I stated I think she has hernia, she stayed it's still swollen from birth, months prior. I returned and stated same following day was sent to ER for surgery, groin hernia. Vaccines was causing hives, swelling of body, face, blotches and other issues. Had to beg to get a referral for allergist. She did recommend 1st steps so that was good. Even after issues with more vaccines she always just stated it's rare, if throat swells go ER then come back see me, never wanted to find out why this was happening just wanted to keep pushing vaccines. Had a wellness appointment, office called at 744 am stated Dr Bundy no longer there, never was patients informed prior. That was a blessing though because we got a great Dr. there after!

November 7th, 2013
Very Unhappy
Dr Bundy Is the worst doctor There could be.. very rude disrespectful employes of her like to argue with you.. I called wanting my son medical records and one of her employes asked me why did i need them... Last time i checked i was his mother i shouldnt be explaning anything about him to anyone.No im still stuck without his records just because she want to be a dog

August 2nd, 2013
RUDE, DONT LET HER TRICK YOU SHE IS NOT NICE ESP. TO THOSE ON MEDICAID.... YOU MIGHT EVEN WAIT 4 HOURS HAHA YEAH YOU READ THAT RIGHT 4 HOURS...... AWEFUL

March 30th, 2012
Dr. Bundy has horrible bedside manner and was very rough with my 4 month

January 6th, 2012
See Dr. Kathy Abbott!

December 13th, 2011
Dr. Bundy is a terrible doctor
Dr. Bundy was the on call pediatrician at the hospital when my daughter was admitted for a severe infection. She was very rough with her and had terrible bedside manner. My daughter was only three at the time so she was very scared. Dr. Bundy seemed very annoyed by this and it only made matters worse. I would not ever recommend Dr. Bundy to anyone and if for some awful reason we are in the same situation again, I will demand a different doctor.

December 9th, 2009
Dr. Bundy is a very dedicated physician. If there is anything wrong with your child, she will find it. Her office staff is the friendliest around.

November 14th, 2009
Dr Bundy takes time with me and my family.
I was recommended to Dr. Bundy by a friend. She is great with my kids and very thorough.

November 13th, 2009
Dr. Bundy is an excellent diagnostitian. She took beautiful care of my daughter, diagnosing a respiratory condition others had missed.

April 8th, 2016