A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fecile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fecile
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fecile, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fecile graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fecile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Utmb Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynn E Fecile MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Fecile practice?
- Dr. Mary Fecile has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fecile practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Pediatric Specialists.