A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fecile, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fecile graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fecile has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fecile accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fecile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Fecile practice?
Dr. Mary Fecile practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Fecile, Dr. Mamie Fecile, Dr. Mara Fecile, Dr. Mari Fecile, Dr. Maria Fecile, Dr. Mariah Fecile, Dr. Mariam Fecile, Dr. Marian Fecile