A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fecile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fecile
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fecile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fecile, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fecile graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Fecile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Utmb Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynn E Fecile MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Fecile practice?
- Dr. Mary Fecile has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Fecile practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Oncologists.