A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lynn Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lynn Moran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lynn Moran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Moran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynn Moran MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Lynn Moran practice?
- Dr. Mary Lynn Moran has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary Lynn Moran practices Otolaryngology near Woodside, CA.