A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lynn Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lynn Moran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lynn Moran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Moran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lynn Moran MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Lynn Moran practice?
- Dr. Mary Lynn Moran has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mary Lynn Moran practices Otolaryngology near Woodside, CA.