A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lytle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Cen, Inc
- Memorial Health University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lytle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Lytle practice?
Dr. Mary Lytle practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Lytle, Dr. Mamie Lytle, Dr. Mara Lytle, Dr. Mari Lytle, Dr. Maria Lytle, Dr. Mariah Lytle, Dr. Mariam Lytle, Dr. Marian Lytle