A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Meyer MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mary Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Meyer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, Portland Nephrologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.