A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Meyer MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mary Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Meyer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, Portland Nephrologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.