A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Moran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Moran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Moran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Moran practice?
- Dr. Mary Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Moran practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.