A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wolfe, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- St. Agnes Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Wolfe practice?
Dr. Mary Wolfe practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Wolfe, Dr. Molly Wolfe, Dr. Marlyn Wolfe, Dr. Marybeth Wolfe, Dr. Mimi Wolfe, Dr. Marianne Wolfe, Dr. Polly Wolfe, Dr. Marisela Wolfe