A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wolfe is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wolfe, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wolfe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Wolfe MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Mary Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wolfe practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.