A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wolfe is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wolfe, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wolfe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Wolfe MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Mary Wolfe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wolfe practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.