Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Wolfe
Dr. Mary Wolfe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with other offices in Fresno, CA and Fresno, CA (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wolfe is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Children's Hospital Central California. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Wolfe has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mary Wolfe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.
Dr. Krista Kaups
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi33
Dr. William Dominic
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Kenneth Juenger
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Fresno, CA 0 mi2