A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Ma is Excellent. Dr. Ma has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Ma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Ma practice?
Dr. Mary Ma practices Pediatrics near Edgewood, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Edgewood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Ma, Dr. Mamie Ma, Dr. Mara Ma, Dr. Mari Ma, Dr. Maria Ma, Dr. Mariah Ma, Dr. Mariam Ma, Dr. Marian Ma