A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maher, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Metabolic Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Maher has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Maher DO is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Maher practice?
- Dr. Mary Maher has 14 office locations.
Dr. Mary Maher practices Pediatrics near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Newark, DE.
See Middletown Pediatricians.