A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maher, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Newborn Medicine Neonatology and Primary Care Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maher graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maher has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance