A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Maier, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Maier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Claire Maier MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Maier practice?
- Dr. Mary Maier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Maier practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Allergists, Silverdale Pediatricians, and Silverdale Pediatric Specialists.