A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Maier, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Claire Maier MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Maier practice?
- Dr. Mary Maier has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mary Maier practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Silverdale Allergists and Silverdale Pediatricians.